Sunday, July 12, 2009

 

Daniel's First Injection

I remember being a child, maybe 6 years old, and getting the first shot I was old enough to remember. It hurt like all get out, and I remember feeling like my Mom had betrayed me by taking me to this place where people where going to stick sharp objects into my arm (twice). So I really wasn't looking forward to having Daniel immunized for the first time on Friday.






Much to my surprise, the nurse made nine very small holes in his arm, rubbed the solution onto it and then we waited for it to seep through. Otherwise, Daniel for the most part seemed to tired to care that his skin was being punctured.














Another cause for relief: Daniel has inherited my sense of indifference, and it ought to serve him well in life. You can see more photos at my Facebook profile here.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]