Friday, June 19, 2009

 

Me & My Boy

I haven't had much alone time with him yet, but when I have, I'm overcome by two feelings. One is that this person in my hands is a marvel of nature and God's handiwork. Two is that I'm in way over my head right now.

Fortunately I haven't had time to dwell on the latter. I know I want him to have more chances than I did, but the most important thing is that he feels the same kind of love that I did from my family. I have to concentrate on that, and hopefully the chance to provide him with all those opportunities will come later.




Labels: , ,


Comments:
LOOK AT YOU TWO! oh my.. (゜д゜;) lovely.

::God Bless you both!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]