Sunday, November 13, 2005

 

I Can See for Miles


This weekend I took a trip to the top of a mountain near where I teach in Suncheon. I don't remember the mountain's name, but I came to the conclusion that it's name must translate into "mountain where lots of Koreans go to hang out." Anyway, here are some pictures. In most of them you can see myself, my roommate Larry, and our Korean friends Andy, Lily and Christine. In the photo where Andy and I reclining you can also Daniel, who is part of the support staff at the institute, and Deacon Lee, who holds some sort of church office here, probably one that no one else can fit into, 'cause, you know, he's really short.



Comments:
I need to climb a mountain in Korea at some point. I've been here for over 8 months - I'm such a slacker! :o)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]